1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horrible Day Today

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SillyOldBear, Dec 19, 2013.

1. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Alumni

I keep trying. I really do. I get up. Get out of bed. Work on my job search. Been doing that for 6 months. I call my Senators and Congressman regarding the ending of unemployment benefits. I contact employment agency. Run job search queries. Check company websites. Nothing! I consider Social Security. That equals poverty. I consider a reverse mortgage. House needs work. Today I even taped an interview with a local radio station regarding the impact of losing unemployment for myself, also its impact on others.

But it all seems so pointless. Just going through the motions and getting nowhere. I am so close to giving up and not getting out of bed. But that guarantees failure. I am depressed, but mostly I am afraid of losing everything. Everything I've worked for throughout my entire life. I don't want that to happen! But it gets to be a greater possibility every day. I wish I would go to sleep some night and never wake up.

:rain:

2. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i too wonder why i continue to push myself the way i do, but alas i am pushing forth everyday. for my own sick sake i have given in to my darkness so it will not torture me mentally anymore. it may not be the best thing for someone like me, but i have no other alternative either. you must try to find something, anything that has meaning for you, a purpose that will give you that driving force in life that we all seek. once you find that, i can guarantee things might get a little better. i have been on the other side of madness, into calmness and i can say that life is easier and better. dont give up hope.... i pray you find peace within yourself and can muster the strength to push on. :)