Horrible day

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AlaskanIce, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlaskanIce

AlaskanIce Active Member

I was in such bad shape earlier. Haven't been sleeping or eating much, to begin with. Got into bed at 6am and had my alarm set for 8am because I had a 10am final...

My alarm did not go off; it never fails to wake me up, and every previous time I have gone to bed at the crack of dawn it has woken me up. I woke up at 11:30 and just knew I had missed it all. I instantly went into a panic and anxiety attack, couldn't breath. Practically crying, and I'm not a crier. Sped onto campus anyways to print out three papers that were supposed to be turned in at the end of taking the final exam. Don't know why I even bothered. This was the second floor of the building; the classroom was on the third floor and I didn't even bother going up. I saw numerous students in the computer lab that I recognized as being in the class so I knew that the test was over with.

Couldn't stop all the tears from flowing, but oh well. The final was worth 40 points - 40% of the final grade. The papers were worth worth 30 points, 30% of the final grade.

I was seriously considering doing something to bring this to an end. Not sure if the feeling has passed yet.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to go straight to your professor a councelor and let them know what has happened ok YOu may be given an extenstion to your papers and give a chance to write the final exam
    Tell someone NOW ok don't let this slilde don't
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Talk to the professor and see what can be done.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Don't worry. Speak to someone and they will be understanding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.