Horrible day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

1. No one like sme

2. My best online friend stopped talking to me cuz i made a sex joke and i got kicekd from the guild in world of warcraft and they all ignore listed me

3. God hates me

4. I want to die

5. Parents boguth regular coke instead of diet - when they know i only drink diet

6. Jus tfeel lik eshit

please help me di ei cant fucking take this anymore@!@!
  2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

1. No one will like you if that is the attitude you have about yourself.

2. After one lame joke? Why get upset about the people you meet on a warcraft gaming site?

3. do you know god personally? have you two spoken and told you that it hates you? (I did not think so.)

4. So do a lot of people but given these reasons you have said, I would be the first to tell you that it is a pretty poor excuse.

5. oh, well the regular kind... yes, that is indeed terrible news!

6. You are entitled to feel how you like.

As for helping you die, no, sorry, I cannot do that.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
  3. Sent

Sent Banned Member

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

1. That's a pretty broad statement, and I highly doubt it's true. There are a LOT of people in the world, and I'm sure you could connect with some of them. But you need to work on how you view yourself too.

2. Apologize for the joke and refrain from telling those types of jokes again?

4. Do you have a doctor or therapist you can call, or go to the ER (or A&E, depending on where you live).

5. My suggestion would be for you to go out and buy some Diet. They probably bought what they like, and you have to do the same for yourself.

Nobody here is going to help you die. We're a pro-life site, and we're here to offer support, not to help anyone hurt themselves.
  5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I really don't wish to be rude, but I have read a previous thread of yours. you so not get PTSD from a relationship breakup. As a sufferer of ptsd I do find that a little offensive.

however back to your first post.

1) if no one likes you is there something you have done that could have caused then not to like you.

2 if they have ignored you maybe the joke was a little offensive to them, perhaps consider your humour and if it is of poor taste then maybe refrain from such jokes?

3 (i am not religious so I shan't comment on this )

4 death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

5 perhaps they only like regular, if you don't, why not buy your ow. stuff.

Finally this a pro life site and no one will assist you in methods or the such. it is a site to find support to help you get through depression, or to help you cope.
  6. Don, if you think you cannot control your own impulse of hurting or killing yourself, please help yourself by going to the nearest emergency room around your area and seek help. They have doctors to give you some meds to calm you down and staffs to keep you safe and you can tell them how you feel. I know you are in severe desperation in ending your life. Please go to the hospital ER and get help from there. Please stay safe. :hug:

People in games forum are almost and always kids and the way they talk, post and react to your sex joke shows you that they are sensitive to it or offended by it. In any way or any sense, refrain or avoid that site or maybe apologize to the people;
    perhaps they need an apology. I don't know what you have said to them but it seemed to be you have offended them with your joke.

You take care and :hug:
  7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

And Sent, though it matters not now, you have my apologies for my previous posting.
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I agree with marathon....I can hear your desperation and I wish you'd get some help for your anxiety asap..
    your feelings matter :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.