Horrible end to a friendship

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NiceGuYKC, Mar 12, 2013.

1. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Well today was the final nail in the coffin for a friendship of mine. Unfortunately it was a bitter end to it. We've been exchanging insults by email for about a week. We both said horrible things to each other. It's so unlike me to say some of the things I did. Damn rush of blood to the head. Emotions running wild.

I cherish my friends and I'm blessed with so many online and real life ones. So I feel sick after this. Damn I wish we could of just drifted apart, instead of it ending the way it did. I'm trying not to hate this person anymore. They'll probably hate me for awhile yet though. Damn it's such a pity.

I just had to get this off my chest.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry your friendship had to end that way hun Hope hun in time the pain heals for you both hugs
  3. NiceGuYKC

Thanks Total Eclipse. I can't say it's causing me pain anymore. I'm just glad it's finished now, but I wish it didn't end the way it did. Unfortunately I'm sure I'm not the only person that experienced a friendship ending like this.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry you're having to go through that. :(
  5. NiceGuYKC

Thanks WildCherry. Now it's time to let this thread die. Just like the friendship did.
  6. Senada

Senada Well-Known Member

Just wanted to send you a :hug: