Horrible *trig*

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by ~Nobody~, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I had a really horrible dream last night and I just wanted to try to get it out of my head :sad:.

I've had loads of nightmares about my mum's ex and situations since the PTSD kicked in, but last night I had a dream where my uncle sexually assaulted me.

That's my uncle.

I feel horrible this morning, I feel like it actually happened though I know logically that it didn't.

You know the really awful part? I'm actually questioning whether it could have, in real life, and I've 'forgotten'.

What the fuck is wrong with me??

It's only a dream it's only a dream it's only a dream it's only a dream it's only a dream ...

2. GhastlyDemise

GhastlyDemise Well-Known Member

That isn't so strange.. People often tend to do such things.

In stead of remembering the dream, you might want to remember the moment you woke up. That certainly tells you it was just a dream. Hugs -x-

3. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Sorry, this wasn't really worth posting. It was just really messing with my head yesterday and I thought maybe if I got it out it wouldn't be in, if you see what I mean.

It's just so vivid. *shudders*

I hate nightmares. I had nightmares last night too. I'd started taking 'no nightmares' for granted. Think I'll get high tonight, I don't dream when I'm stoned. :dry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.