Hospital AGAIN?!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by anasgirlx, Oct 12, 2010.

1. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

Ugh, my mom is thinking of sending me back to a psychiatric hospital, this time for residential. I dont want to be there that long! I feel like ill never get out! Ive already been in two psych hospitals last May and June. I dont want to go back. But, my mom thinks it would be good for me..

Any advice? :/

:sleepy:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

actually the residential programs are so much better then hospital ones if it helps why not try if it does not help you can always leave right think abt it okay take care

3. anasgirlx

okay, ill think about it... thanks. you take care, as well.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Aw hunni i know its scary. I was in the hospital for almost a full year. They were considering residential for me but i was improving and i ended up in foster care instead. Let me ask you something and think about it carefully before you answer. Do YOU think you need to be in a residential, that it would help? Here if you need to talk. :hug:

5. anasgirlx

Actually, as much as I dont want to go, its mostly because I'm scared. Part of me thinks I really need the help. That i really do need to go. :/

6. assek

assek Well-Known Member

i think you should go hun. for myself, i would do anything to be able to get some treatment.

if it helps you, go for it. be kind to yourself.

7. anasgirlx

thanks, i think i will :) i think i could really use it.

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Well there you go sweetie. I know you're scared but you just said it yourself. You think you need to go then do what's best for you and go and get the help you deserve. I wish i could have admitted i needed it when i was at the point you are now. This shows just how strong you really are. Not many people could admit it. :hug:

9. anasgirlx

Going into the hospital doesnt make me weak? :/

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

No way. :hug: It makes your stronger cause you can admit you need help and your not afraid to reach out and get it. I admire you for this actually :)

11. anasgirlx

Thank you :) I think I will be more open to going into hospital now..

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Good to hear. And we will be here for you when you get out. :hugtackles:

13. anasgirlx

Thank you <3

________

:love: