Hospital experences

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by akaangela, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akaangela

akaangela Member

Has anyone ever gone willing into the hospital? Where you treated any different than an unwilling admission? I have been in more than once but they have all been involuntary after an attempted suicide. Things are getting bad and they are not seeming to get any better. I also hurt all over. My Phys doc always asks me if I think I need to go in to be safe. Well I am so far from safe it is not funny. I got the plan, and the means now so now all I have to do it do it, kinda like the niki commercial. I am so very very tired of trying. I am tired of living for others around me. I am tired of hurting. I am tired of always acting like there is nothing wrong. I don't see anything ever being ok again and I want out of this life so bad!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes hun if you go in voluntary i believe you will not have to be in lock up room for too long You go for help show them you are responsible enough to get the support you need without forcing it ok hun hugs

3. MdngtRain

MdngtRain Well-Known Member

I've been both voluntary and involuntary. Voluntary is definitely better, easier a bit. It can be really helpful. (At least in CT it was... down south not so much). Anyway, yeah. Voluntary is the way to go if you still can. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.