• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hospital vent

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty, full of kittens & colours •✮•
I am so pissed. No medical financial aid is helping me out and they let me pay it monthly instead but I feel hopeless like why bother fixing other symptoms if my sleep can’t be improve in the first place? Its wasting my money hellooooo..

Why add on more conditions when my sleep is the only issue I want fixing you ass hat. Do you really put all your thinking on your phd and left no thinking for your patients???

I just got reprimanded from sister and friend like they’re worried if without my medications and I get admitted will look bad on my record that in return, I would be the blame cause I did not follow treatments but so what? The whole treatment plan is so effing slow and not even efficient to begin with. PHD my ass. So slow that I started working when I’m not supposed to and I am clearly surrounded with unsupportive people. I swear I want to attempt suicide again.

MosesY

Functioning Alcoholic
SF Supporter
It took me 7 years to get on effective medications. Now my new insurance from work won't pay for my Latuda so I have to go on an alternative, will have to see how that goes. I understand your frustrations. So little is known about the human brain that medication is just a trial and error thing. You see how it works and if it doesn't work you try a different medication. This is a good place to vent, we care about you here at SF. *hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I am so pissed. No medical financial aid is helping me out and they let me pay it monthly instead but I feel hopeless like why bother fixing other symptoms if my sleep can’t be improve in the first place? Its wasting my money hellooooo..

Why add on more conditions when my sleep is the only issue I want fixing you ass hat. Do you really put all your thinking on your phd and left no thinking for your patients???

I just got reprimanded from sister and friend like they’re worried if without my medications and I get admitted will look bad on my record that in return, I would be the blame cause I did not follow treatments but so what? The whole treatment plan is so effing slow and not even efficient to begin with. PHD my ass. So slow that I started working when I’m not supposed to and I am clearly surrounded with unsupportive people. I swear I want to attempt suicide again.
try to hold on kitty. try to follow your treatments so you get better. and if you don't think they are helping you make your doctor listen and if you think you have a better way then tell your doctors. the best way to get well is when the doctor and patent work together.
mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00