Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Lethal Photography, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethal Photography

Lethal Photography Well-Known Member

I just got out from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I was wondering, has anyone else been in the hospital and kind of enjoy it? I mean, it's slightly annoying to have people taking your vitals at six in the morning and the food leaves a lot to be desired, but I don't know, other than that I had a good time hanging out with the other patients.
  2. I had a very good time once, my third overdose it was, I met another girl, she was lovely... We spoke all night, since we both couldn't sleep, and she really comforted me and I comforted her...

The other part though, the reason you're in the hospital is not so enjoyable, nor is it when they come do your temperature, blood pressure and heart rate...
    Or give you yucky stuff!!!
  3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Hmm... I didn't particularly enjoy it... I wasn't really in the mood to associate with anyone, so I'm not sure whether I didn't like the other patients, or didn't like the company.

I do, however, remember appreciating the break from all the chaos elsewhere.

Oh and sorry to hear about your attempt. I hope you're (at least as much as you can be) okay. :hug:
  4. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I hated it and couldn't wait to get home!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.