Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I got out of hospital Thursday. Tonight I am trying again. Didn't work last time. Hope it does now!
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I hope you don't go through with it :(

I'm here, if you would like to talk :)
  3. GoldenPsych

I have been feeling so low for so long. And there is just no way that I can carry on. I have made all preparations. I have showered and done my hair an make-up so that at least i will look presentable
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I know how you feel. Is there something you can hang on for? Please?

Things can change for the better. You won't believe it now, because I didn't. But I've stuck around and I'm feeling a lot better.

5. sunny

sunny Member

i know that no matter what anyone says right now it doesnt feel like anything is going to be any different and nothing helps take this feeling away. I know, when I got out of hospital the first time and the second time everyone knew that i was still miserable and that it would happen again, I guess i wanted someone to reach out to me, they never did. Then i found this site and it has really helped me, if you are still online you are more than welcome to private message me, talk it through. Let someone know what is hurting you so much that you cant go on, even if you say you dont know, im online most of the night so maybe it may do you good to talk.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Golden Psych,
    We understand what is happening with you! Maybe you should take up Sunny on her asking you to PM her. I agree right now you need to talk, to vent. Let all that garbage out. Once it is out then trash it because you don't want to take it back in!! You are well liked around here and we don't want anything to happen to you!!:chopper:
  7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi girl, sorry to read you were back in the hospital. please don't hurt yourself. talk to us... talk to your boyfriend. we all want to help. don't you see that nice social worker this week? is that upsetting you? like i said before, don't worry about the labels they try adn place on you, just try to find ways to feel better, to survive, even.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Glad you got out of the hospital, but not happy that you are making plans. Give yourself time to adjust to being back out. Use the skills they gave you to help you keep going on. What you are feeling is not that unusual. You have come this far and survived so much. Don't give up now. :hug:
  9. GoldenPsych

I've started again so my mind is already made up. I am not going to saY WHAT as it will only get deleted!
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Don't do it Goldenpsych. There has to be a better way. Don't become just another statistic. It's up to you to make your life meaningful.
  11. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Hope you didn't try again. :hug: Want to tell anyone why you feel this way?
  12. GoldenPsych

I don't know- which is why i am finding it so hard. No cause and treatment for me!
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you have already started again, please call for help. Don't give up the fight for life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.