Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

    whybother? Well-Known Member

    clueless where i shud put this thread so meh :p

    anyways! soon as i get sum money 2morrow im gonna goto the hospital and explain about the fact im not eating, sleeping, i self harm, and tried to kill myself in the past, i didnt want help before but now i cant take this anymore, im so fucking drained emotionally and pyhsically its unbareable. Every single family member knows about my problems so i couldnt care they know im going

    i wud never of gone through with this if it wasnt for 2 members on here ive spoken to and id like to give a big thanks to Kate and Mizzconfused, u really helped me i cant thank you enough! :hug:

    i am crapping myself cuz i dont know wat to expect. but i need help, and hell im gonna get it! just wish me luck hehe
  2. Lovecraft

    Lovecraft Well-Known Member

    If you have a family doctor, they can refer you to all nearest facility that can deal with your needs. Otherwise, as you seem intent on doing, It is probably best to try and find the nearest place that can take you and ask for an appointment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.