hospital

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Carcinogen, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this counts as methods...if it does, I'm sorry, by all means delete...

Say if someone had taken 24 paracetemol...would it be necessary to go to the hospital, or would it be ok if I left it??

2. Beautiful_Disaster_09

Beautiful_Disaster_09 Well-Known Member

Hospital just to be on the safe side.

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Yeah, I'd go get it checked just to be sure. :hug:

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

People tolerate different levels of medication in their body depending on many factors, what side effects one person may suffer is not necessarily the same as the next person.

Personally speaking I don't think that amount would affect a person too much but this is merely my opinion I am not medically qualified. It's always best to check these things out though as with any OD long term organ damage is a possibility. At the very least you should have a blood test to check liver/kidney function, I guess this could be done either at a hospital or with your Doctor.

Please take care & stay safe.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Generally, I'd say go to the hospital just to be on the safe side. Chances are, the most it will do to you is make you feel horrible. But it's not worth taking any risks.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree...go to hospital to be on the safe side.Even if you feel well it could still be damaging you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.