Hospitalization...again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cvb2377, Sep 6, 2016.

1. cvb2377

cvb2377 Well-Known Member

I think I might end up going back into the hospital . I keep having these mood drops where I'm fine one minute but then i come crashing down the next and it scares me. I don't think I can take it anymore and my medicine isn't helping any more. I got drunk a few days ago hoping it would help...I didn't but I guess that serves me right. My mother is super concerned for me and she thinks I should go back as well. I have a doctors appointment with my therapist at 3:45 tomorrow and I'm just gonna lay it on him, all my fears and anxietys. I packed my bag of clothes in preparation on going back so I guess I'm ready.

2. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

Congrats on being so insightful and making a great choice to be honest with your therapist tomorrow. All the best, I hope your moods stabilize soon.

cvb2377 likes this.
  3. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

Did I miss another post? How did things go with your therapist and over the last week?

4. cvb2377

cvb2377 Well-Known Member

I'm back and the first day was terrible! The hospital I usually go to was full so that sent me to a hospital temporarily until a spot opened up and I spent the next 10 hours restrained to a gurney while my ass and legs fell asleep! I was crying and in pain, I'm gonna call my lawyer to see about my treatment but after I got to the right hospital I had a good time and I feel a lot better now, my moods are even and I can finally sleep

5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Glad that you are feeling better.

6. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

Glad you're feeling better now, but wth?! Restrained to a gurney for 10hrs! That is abuse.

Frances M likes this.