housemates

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloudy, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i wish they would move. they do things that get on my nerves. example. stare at my door before going upstairs. not sure if i should worry. i think they are getting someone to hurt me. i freaked out on one of them once. so kinda awkward now.

2. PJLane

PJLane Well-Known Member

I have had some awful housemates in the past and know how stressful it can be - what makes you think they are getting someone to hurt you?
    i ended up moving because i couldnt take the conflict and was really scared for awhile they would track me down to my new house and hurt me, but nothing came of it. its your home as much as theirs so even if its awkward just ignore 'em.

3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

because of the people they hang around. i always think they are up to no good. yeah ignoring people shouldn't be hard. i've lost my mind.

4. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

unfortunately, we have a nutcase in the house. he started a whole mess of shit in the house. touching people, acting like a complete moron when drunk and sober. he is supposed to be moving out b/c he lost his job. no one likes him. i overheard him talking about me to another housemate and the housemate said the problem is you mf (curse word). he took up for me. he really needs to leave and move now. fucking psycho.

5. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

My housemate took a picture of me this morning while i was walking to the house. They used a flash which i saw. mind you they were taking it from inside the house. kinda still pissed and want to ask them why they took a pic of me. now i feel fucking paranoid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.