How 3 abusive ex-girlfriends can make you afraid of women. *PROBABLY TRIGGERING*

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Brandon Kwon, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

You know...I'm often so afraid to even bring up the fact that I was abused by ex-girlfriends because a lot of people refuse to believe you. Yes, I am a man, I was abused by THREE ex-girlfriends. And you know what it did to me? Made me fucking terrified of anyone with a uterus. I'm always so afraid I'll end up with another one like those three. I don't want to be afraid and I don't want to hate or hurt because of these three, but the memories of what they did still burns in my mind.

My first girlfriend that I had online when I was 14 was the least abusive but still she did something that fucked me up for life. When she finally saw what I really looked like she said "Sorry, you're too fat and ugly for me." Ever since then I've been constantly judging my worth and it's very hard to break out of that.

My third girlfriend had a whole slew of psychological issues but she was more than capable of abuse. If I didn't give her enough attention or did something she didn't like she'd threaten me or threaten to kill herself, cry and basically be psychotic until I gave her the attention she wanted or did what she wanted, then she'd be fine.

My fourth girlfriend was very similar to the third but not as psychotic, but whenever I'd disagree with her, she'd belittle me and turn into a cold, heartless bitch till I took her side, then she'd immediately turn back into a perfect normal, sweet little thing. It was like dating a goddamn female two-face from the Batman comics.

I'm always afraid and suspicious of women I meet and talk to because I fear running into another one of these. And that isn't healthy. I fear what would happen if I did have to deal with another one of these kinds of women. I don't want to break down mentally to the point of saying or doing hurtful or regretful things. But psychological abuse hurts people in ways that physical abuse can't (Not that physical abuse is better, it's just a different kind of trauma)

2. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Hi Brandon, welcome to devastating world of cluster b personality disorders. These disordered creatures are pretty much what is described as evil in the bible. Your only way of avoiding these monsters is to educate yourself. Start with Richard Grannon - spartan life coach and understanding narcissism channel on YouTube. Goodluck

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

don't blame ya. there's a lot of women you describe like that out there. Its believeable. Very.

Look at a lot men who is being controlled by their moms. Just saying. This world is a messed up place. Just hope you find some peace with yourself and a friend regardless of gender you're comfortable with.

MisterBGone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.