how about now?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

So this point in my life, i'm feeling like i need to start cutting again. My gf will tell me that i shouldn't and give the cold shoulder, but she'll never really ask me how i'm doing, she'll tell me that i need help. I want to do it right now, she's @ work and i'm home alone. I haven't done it in so long, maybe just a tiny one? how about now? i have nothing to live for. I have no money to keep my gf happy, nothing to keep me going for the rest of the days...i dont' know what to do, one won't do anything would it? just one?

how about now?
  2. angus

angus Active Member

please don' starts with one and then becomes so much more....your gf cares, otherwise she wouldn't tell you to get help....she would ignore you....stay strong
  3. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

Angus is right. One always leads to more.

:hug: if you want one.
  4. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Everyone here is right, One leads to another, to another, to another... its a vicious cycle that is hard to break... I know because im there.. You Should listen to your GF and get help before it gets out of your control.. We are all here to support you hun.. :hug:
  5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Please don't start cutting yourself again. One tiny one can lead to one Huge one if you start. Your gf may not know how to help you, she may be scared. Her way of helping you may be of telling you to get help. Get help! For yourself. To strengthen yourself and to strengthen your relationship. Do it now so the problem doesn't get bigger and bigger and out of control. Ever heard the phrase..."Can't have just one" is true you know. Please seek help and know we are here to support you too.

You can do this!
  6. Angel_Dawn

Angel_Dawn Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say to this, I could say not to. But being in the same situation, I wonder the same. EVERY single day it gets harder and sometimes I wonder why I stopped cutting to begin with, things seemed so much easier when I did. I really don't want to, but yet the urge comes very strongly. All I can say is hold on, as I will keep holding on, when u feel your worse, no that you're not alone.
  7. Lace-Me-Up-x

Lace-Me-Up-x Member

Money is not everything and i'm sure your Gf will understand that .x
    And you've done so well to not cut for a long time, one cut would spoil it all. Keep fighting the urge..distract yourself...write poetry or play an online game or a hobby.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.