How about sharing some of your favourite quotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."
- Cicero

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
- C. S. Lewis

" I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want! ". - JOHN J RAMBO

Marcus Aurelius & White Eagle

‘People seek retreats for themselves, houses in the country, sea-shores and mountains and thou too art wont to desire such things very much. But this is altogether a mark of the most common sort of people, for it is in thy power whenever thou shalt choose to retire into thyself. For nowhere either with more quiet or more freedom from trouble does a man retire than into his own soul.’ Marcus Aurelius

‘Remember it is possible to withdraw into the innermost even if you are walking the streets of a big city. You do not need to enter into a quiet place. It is wiser so to live that at any moment, in any place, you can pray and open your heart to the great silence, to the Infinite.’ White Eagle Calendar September 2011

‘Conquering your lower earthly self is better than winning a thousand battles. The victory shall truly be yours and will never be taken from you by Angels or demons, Heaven or Hell.’ The Buddha

‘In my view, that’s the only battle truly worth winning.’

Aquarius​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00