How am I so bad at life?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SoDone416, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoDone416

SoDone416 Member

I swear to god. I can't do anything right. Stuff that isn't even my fault constantly is blamed on me. If there was a car accident and I stopped to help my family would be like "it's your fault the accident happened". WTF? Why do they do that? It's so hurtful. It makes me just want to go away. If I wasn't here they couldn't blame anything on me......probably they'd still blame me.....I just wouldn't be here to hear it.

2. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

You are doing something right....identifying that you may think people have a view of you that perhaps is below your own expectations.

Maybe you have set your sights higher than is easy to reach? Nothing wrong with wanting to achieve, but a lil less demanding on yourself and you could see the results you wish to meet.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Oh, sounds like my family...in fact, that sounds like a lot of people I know...I seem to be an easy scapegoat and target for peoples' anger because they think I'll take it. For a long time I did, because I was afraid to stand up for myself. Just be assertive, let them know you won't take it, and if they don't take you seriously after that, then just ignore them.

4. SoDone416

SoDone416 Member

Thanks for the post. Sometimes I do stand up for myself but it just makes it worse. What is so terrible about me? I can't figure it out.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Maybe you aren't terrible at all, you just seem to be stuck with people who don't see your value, which is a shame. Keep standing up for yourself, even it it makes them mad, just let them know you won't take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.