how bad can it get

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by forlorn, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

Im at my end, everything hurts me dont know if i can face the chatroom anymore.I wont tell you what i'll do because noone really cares. Its so true and no amount of sympathy will bring me back. Sympathy is nauseating, its eating at me. The world hates and i hate the world. whats you problem bla bla bla. times a healer bla bla. how are you today bla fucking bla. im suffocating. im choking its all too much. i believe no one, i want to but i dont. Wont be long now, saying that to myself is my only comfort.:sad:

2. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Hey forlorn, I'm sorry you feel that way. I know all the sympathy lines may seem cliche from time to time but try not to let it get to you, at the heart of it what matters is what the person heard and understood, not so much what they said after you finished. It can be very frustrating sometimes when I talk to someone about a problem and the first thing they do is tell me ways I can solve it without actually giving me any hint that they are feeling me at all. Don't let mistrust breed too fast, there are still people out there that can prove excellent friends if given the chance.

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I don't know what to say except please just try to hold on... :(

If you ever want to talk you can PM me. :hug:

4. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

this bad

5. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

im so so sorry shmon.
    nothing in the world can explain my sadness when i read this.
    and you may think "oh she's lives in the us,she doesnt care"
    well,i fucking do.
    i care alot and i've told you a million times,you know that if i could do anything,absoutley anything to make this stop i'd do it in a heartbeat.i seriously would.

i would never lie to you,or never not care about you. and if you dont believe me,fine. but i know that you're always in my heart;whether you're here or you're gone. andd i care and love you wayy to much to just see you end it,and i want you to keep fighting. fight for whatever,buut dont loose hope so soon.

i'm always here for you shmon.
    :(
    <33

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Keep fighting a good fight forlorn. I'm in your corner man. You can beat this.

7. goodbye pork pie hat

goodbye pork pie hat Active Member

Jim, we haven't talked too much. There's probably not much that I can say - not much you want me to say, maybe. But we live in a pretty fucked up world when 13 year old kids feel this way. Things really suck a lot of the time. But when you get on some place and you find someone who can really make you laugh and everything, that's something really great. You can do that. I mean, this sounds like cliched bullshit, I'm sure, and I know it doesn't help to say, "But think of all the things you're good at!" But you were the first person on here that I talked to, and you seem like an okay guy. I know this is exactly what you were describing earlier, but I'm really sorry you feel like shit. It's hard, but you're strong and you can wade through this.
    We love you here, man. I really genuinely hope you feel better soon.

8. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

hi jim worried about u u ok? i would misss u loads if u did anything

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I know when people ask "How your doing" it seems like the same old thing over and over again but what matters is the meaning and if people genuinely mean it.

Hang in there, just from the reply to this thread alone, it shows that people care for you.

10. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

i never believed it when my mum said i'd getting better, believe me i've been down in the deepest depths and came out. I know other people have hurt you bad. Maybe you're trying to bottle up your emotions, which is never wise. Cry all you want. I don't think you're a bad person. PM me if you want to mate.

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you are able to find relief from these awful feelings. People do care about you and what happens to you. You may find that a lot of things people say are cliche, but they may be a way to strike up a conversation or an attempt to say what they don't know how to say. If they were not interested or didn't care, they wouldn't have to speak to you at all. Please don't get lost in all the bad things, but try to find some of the good too. It is out there if you search hard enough. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.