how bad could it really be

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by aaron2008, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaron2008

aaron2008 Member

this will sound stupid but i got sick of cutting my self so today i just hit the wall and my girlfriend thinks ive broke my hand cos its pain full wen i move it she wants me to go to hospital to get it sorted buti dont want to cos i like the pain im getting from it i mean its broke it will fix its self soon enough just let time do what it needs to do i say the pain is helping my voices go away so wen they come on i just push and pull my hand to get more pain
  2. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Actually, I punched a concrete wall once when I was mad and broke something in the knuckle of my index finger. I just let it "fix" itself and now I can't really make a proper fist anymore. And if I hit anything that's even slightly hard, it hurts like a MFer. Not recommended. I'm not sure what they can do about broken bones in the hand. I know they can't do much with a broken toe but you may want to go see.
  3. riz

riz Senior Member

I'm not sure if this reply is too late or not, but I suggest you go to the doctor too. I broke my pinky finger in a fight with my dad once and I tried to let it heal itself on its own, but now it's crooked and is hard to bend. There's nothing I can do about it now, unless I want to get it broken then reset...but I'm not really up for that.

So I say, take action now, because the consequences may not be good.

Stay safe and take care!

With love, :lips:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.