How can I be so good looking and so suicidal at the same time

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ryanryan, Oct 24, 2008.

1. ryanryan

ryanryan New Member

It just doesn't make sense.

me:
    smart
    good looking
    depressed
    suicidal

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Well as you can see the two have no correlation. External goodies don't equal interal goodies. There is something deeper there. Be thankful you are more than just good looks.
    Do you know where your depression comes from? :hug:

3. Tecky

Tecky Well-Known Member

wow ryan...

I am your opposite! We are on opposite end of the same spectrum!

I am depressed (and suicidal) because I am so damn ugly! And so unintelligent!

Teck

4. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

:laugh:

Anyone can be depressed.
    The outside doesn't alway reflect what's on the inside.

5. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

yes that is true on the outside we can all seem happy but on the inside we are all in pain.
    and no one is ugly, we are all good lookig in our own ways.

6. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

I have the exact same problem ^^

7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Smart.
    Good looking.
    Kind and caring, very likeable.
    Fucked up family.
    Suicidal!

There's a lot of attractive and smart people in my family, and they're almost to a man fucked up.

8. physician

physician Well-Known Member

me too smart good looking and so unhappy suicidal depressed damn

9. bluebird002

bluebird002 Active Member

this is interesting. so why are you goodlooking and smart people suicidal?

10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I don't deal well with people... People like me, but something goes wrong. It always goes wrong, and now I'm alone.

11. HexenBexen

HexenBexen Well-Known Member

I understand completely what you mean. I've come to the point where I'd rather just stay away from people the best I can instead of playing the song and dance and disappointing them.

Or, I just question why they like me, incessantly.

12. Tecky

Tecky Well-Known Member

wow aoeu, I was always under the impression that good-looking people don't have problems with people. I mean... it is like if you are good-looking enough, you can get away with almost anything.

I was in love with this English girl who stole a week's wages from me so she could run away to join her Irish lover. Now this Irish dude was my friend and damn good-looking, and he used to call her a fat slut and boasted to me how he f**ked her good. And as it turned out, this Irish dude already had a girlfriend and it came out. So to cut a long story short, even though this good-looking Irish dude turned out to be a cheater who insulted her (by calling her a fat slut) and boasted to folks about how he f**ked her, she chose him over me. And even ran away to him with my wages.

Moral of the story? Good-looking guys have the power while ugly losers like me has absolutely nothing. It isn't about shared interests or personality or intelligence or loyalty or any of those liberal jibberish. You just have to look good.

Sorry for my rant. I just had to let it all out.

Teck

13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

He's a player. That's an attractive, manipulative jerk. He didn't get the girl because he was attractive, he got her because he knows how to fuck with her mind.

Shared interests, personality, intelligence, loyalty, and most importantly kindness are crucially important - once girls grow up out of the retard phase [I'm sorry, I really am, but there's no other word for it.]

14. Tecky

Tecky Well-Known Member

aoeu, I know he is a player and I still say he got the girl due to his looks. Remember I knew them and lived with them for a bit.

What happened was the girl kept going to his room even after it came out that he already had a girl friend. I certainly didn't see him taking the initiative. And one day, I actually saw him trying to avoid her and pushing her away. Besides, how could calling her a 'fat slut' in front of everyone be considered 'mind fucking'? To fuck around with someone's mind, you gotta be subtle, right?

I don't buy that personality being important thingy. Come on! It is what we (ugly people) tell ourselves to make the world slightly more bearable to live in! I mean I share the same interests as that English girl. We both love Charlotte Bronte. And I was intelligent, kind and so loyal that she knew I wouldn't dare take a peep at another girl without her permission. But the moment a better looking guy crooks his finger, she goes running to him. With my money.

Teck

15. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

He's a player! This is what they do! This is fucking with her mind! There's psychology involved, which I do not understand [rather, which I refuse to understand]

Physical attractiveness is not enough to get the girl. It's enough to grab her attention, but it's really hard to steal her by looks alone. He is a player, and she is in the retard phase.

Further edit: It should be noted that the retard phase is very powerful and very influential. I know... 4 women who married abusive husbands in their retard phases.

Further edit: You're assuming rationality. The rational female chooses a partner that is: attractive, loyal, smart, strong, wealthy, and supportive. You're assuming that she values attractiveness over all else. She is not rational at this moment.

Also, I'm sorry if I overgeneralize. I'm just going from what I observe; I also note that girls who've already been abused are less likely to go through the retard phase... And I'm sorry if you find offense at this term, but it's about the most accurate I could use.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008