How can I fix my life?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by screwedupguy, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. screwedupguy

screwedupguy New Member

I've failed miserably in life, I didn't give up but tried fixing it, unfortunately that too didn't go well. I've written everything I could about my life, problems I faced, and why I'm thinking seriously about suicide in the following blog, there are 16 parts. Please give it a read:

<Mod Edit:Link until we can see it's fit for the forum (until it's all read)>

Kindly only comment after reading all the parts.

I'm in constant pain for the last 6 years, it seems as if all my nightmares are coming true one by one. I want to fix my life but I don't see any way to do so, suicide appears to be the only option. I'm really lost and need help.

Also, please excuse me as I'm not a chatroom kind of person.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
  2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I'm not clicking on a link. Sorry.

Suicide is not the answer. Everyone goes through rough patches in their lives. There's alot people out there fighting to survive in this world and it helps me knowing someone else has it worse than me that still want to live life that pushes me to keep going.

3. _nick_

_nick_ Active Member

Clicked on the link it's all fine, no spam or anything.

Had a quick look at your blog but didn't real all of it. Although I will give it a full reading (or attempt to, its very long) later on this evening. Hang around the forums for a couple of weeks and see what people say. I'm glad I found this website and only joined recently myself.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have read not some not ALL it's very long but..

Anyone that has experienced abuse may it be physical or emotional it may be damaging to them and even cause post traumatic stress disorder. I just wanted to let you know we do care and that I have put your link under moderation (only to make sure it's not too triggering and abides by the forum rules).

Welcome anyway and you can talk all you want here, here is a safe place for so many people, I hope you can get comfort from being here with others who understand what you are doing through.

Kind regards

Petal

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
  5. screwedupguy

screwedupguy New Member

Thanks for the welcome guys, I appreciate it. It would be really hard for me to do the explaining unless you guys read about my life, what I'm going through, and what I've gone through in my blog. I guarantee you there is no spam or anything else in it. If the admin/mod team want me to post the 16 parts over here, then I'll do it too (but of course with their permission only).

I agree everyone goes through rough patches, but they come of it too, but I haven't been able to all these years. I'm a very patient person but my life has gotten worse and worse with every passing year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.