how can I forget the world??the mocking of me?? & focus in my study??help!!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by bubblin girl, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

A girl told me "let see what u'll get next time on Exam '' she mean that cos Im failure..I'll fail...shes rediculasly making fun of me....and that stuck in my head.:unsure:

ussually people become angry & study well to prove them wrong...but with me its the opposite...Its make me fall in deep depression...repeating what she said in my head over & can't study...and fail....I need help.

The problem is when I fail,they will make fun of me...and I become more depressed..cant study & fail....then again make fun of me even more & cant so on...its like a circel...goas on & onI wanna somebody help me...break the cycle...cos I tried everything to stop but cant!!! and please don tell me to stop thinking of them...or they dont desirve...or igron them...cos this not working with me :'(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to get angry and tell them all where to go You are smart you just need to concentrate on studies and not the jackasses who are bothering you
    Tell your brain that you are going to pass you are better than them you are smart Can you get someone to help you study a councillor a tutor a teacher
    Ignore them they will go away and just study and show them okay show them all like i did that i was smart. Get someone to help you study it is easier anyone okay. Best of luck on your test get studying and forget about everything else
  3. bubblin girl

thanks are helpful & suportive like ussual :)
  4. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

You can still go exames, that is good.

I can not.

What failing mean for you and what it means for others? When you fail? Why you fail?
  5. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Hey bubbly :) violet is right, don't be silent, tell them to leave you alone, to shut up, tell them that they're cruel and arrogant, and then just turn around and leave, even if they reply something, don't listen, just leave.
    Every time you start thinking about them tell yourself something like this : I'm a worthy person, just like anyone else, I am clever and smart, I failed because of my depression not because I'm stupid, I will not let those arrogant people from school ruin my life, who are they anyway? why should I listen to what they're sayin? no reason at all for that!
    Keep trying, it won't be easy at first, but give it a try. All the best :)
  6. bubblin girl

thanks are so helpful as are the best...thanks for helping :) :arms:
  7. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

You don't owe me anythin'

Bumblin' girl

I wrote a song
    For a lovely girl
    A song of mirr'rs
    And chand'lier's twirl

It made her cry
    And be so sweet
    And in return
    Our hearts did meet

She's often sad
    And more than hurt
    Her dreams at night
    Sol'tude gives birth

She hides away
    Avoiding friends
    Not sure of what
    When failure sends

But listen - try
    To know thou'rt smart
    Books no use in mind
    Only in heart

We're writing dreams
    That never end
    Thy self-esteem
    I'll try to mend

Dove, keep my jewels
    Deep in thy heart
    Wash all the pain
    Away like baths

The peace that heals
    But never came
    One day I'll bring

"What's her name?"
  8. bubblin girl

Re: You don't owe me anythin'

thanks dear...thats so nice of you :)
  9. bubblin girl

I want to thanks for all of all help in all are so kind people...
    the good news is they are not as bad as I thought...they are kind people and today they came talk to me...they are rude but that the way who they are...but the have big heart I,everything okay now :)

thanks my friends :)
  10. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you got through this. But how did you do!? I'm pulling for you!
  11. bubblin girl

jow are you?
    i didnt understand what u :D could you repeat it please??

if you ask how did you do it?? the most pulling girl I have class with her...she notice that im avoiding her during the class...not talking to her...came and tell me "are you still sad of me ?" and she apologize...also she helped me in the class today...anyway she just her type is a bully...her talk always rude...the teacher today said to her " you are like gangster" lol...and before that the others who make fun of me...they just talk to me like normal before the class...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.