How can I, must I hold on?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by morticia, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morticia

morticia Member

I'm in africa, right now, I just wish and want to die... well, I don't even protect myself from paludism, I just wish, instead of being free, in a way, by myself, I could get it.... to die...

I'm sorry for giving a useless "thread" but I needed to tell someone who, may understand.

I really wish I will die from paludism because I wasn't able to die by myself.... But in the other hand, if I don't have this illness or an other one which would allow me to die, than, would someone could give me a key to live?

Sorry for my message and sorry for my post, maybe someone will understand... maybe not.:sad: :sigh:
  2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hi Morticia, I guess paludism is malaria? Why are you so sad? There are medications there that alleviate depression and obsessions. You don't have to suffer this way. I have read your other posts. You need to get a psychiatrist to dispense the right ones for you.

You might be going through a low point right now. They always pass away.
    You are young, and you have a lot to live for. You don't have to go searching for the key to living, it's right in front of you. Embracing what is your life, and being grateful for all that you have, knowing that some people may not have the blessings you have.

Be grateful for your health and your many gifts.
    Just stop the negative voice inside your head and really see how beautiful you are, and the wonderful things in your life. Just really see it.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi morticia. Is paludism also known as malaria? If so then there are treatments available for it that can help you. Please don't give up hope. :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you are so down i myself are there too wishing something would take me away with the right meds this feeling will go away i just started meds tonight may take awhile but it will take the sadness away some not all. i hope you can get on some meds to it does work you don't deserve to be sad. You deserve to be happy okay
  5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I so sorry Morticia. Have you tried prayer? It has always saved me and it will you too. I am praying for you. PLEASE TELL US WHY YOU FEEL SO BAD. Dont wish any illnes on yourself please.LEt us be your friends and ease your pain.We will love you and take that pain way. Just let it all out and let us love you and help!!!!

Write me if you like,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.