How can I stop bitching at my boyfriend?

hmm i dunno im a guy so dont relly know, but next time you feel like bitching just hug him and squeeze him and say something nice instead, if i was him i would like that.

Panos

i would suggest you explain to him your situation and let him decide what to do. stay and get bitched, or let you calm down ur own way.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
When you feel like having a go at him just walk away, cool down and relax then go back and give him a hug and tell him you're sorry :)

Earn

warn him when your mood is low and you might be a bit bitchy. maybe try bitching about things on a piece of paper or in a notebook.or try taking a deep breath and counting to ten or 20.i know it might now be an anger issue maybe try looking up anger management techniques and use them when you get bitchy.

Mikeintx

Find a new boyfriend maybe that doesnt take it? Sometimes people just need someone to give a lil pushback and you'll cut it out if you know he wont stand for it.

bEvans

It's common for Woman to bitch when the ovaries are messing with the mind. The best ones have self-control. Are you that good?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00