How Can I Survive?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hopelessperson, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone,
    I just introduce myself in the apposite section.
    I feel very very very bad right now. I don't know how to survive. Now, I try to explain my situation.
    Since I was a little girl, I always wanted to stay alone. I always loved it but now I just want to have people around me and I don't have any. Two months ago I also lost my job who was everything to me. Now I spent my days lock in my room and everything I do is cry and scream.
    I just want to have people who care about me and a job again.
    I feel so SAD, HURT and ALONE and everything I want is to find a situation, and start a new happy life.
    I just can't handle it anymore.
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY FEEL SUICIDAL.
    Thank you for your precious time. It means everything to me now.

Sorry for my bad english but I'm italian.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry to hear your hurting so much. But one way to get some people in your life is to keep posting here. Keep sharing and letting others help best they can. Maybe not as good as people in your real life but making friends here is so good because they really understand how and what you are feeling and they truly want to help and support you. So please post more telling us more about your feelings and stay and let the members support you through this difficult time.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree!! You will make friends here fairly easy..What kind of job did you have?? Have you been able to get out of the house to apply for a new job?? You really need to, thats the only way you will find one.. You don't want to isolate yourself.. It is no way to live.. Trust me on that one..I have Isolated for the last fifteen years and am having trouble bringing myself to go out in public..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.