How can it be???

How can it be that I had two relatively ‘good’ days....did so much yesterday...eye dr, exercise class, walked 3 miles, etc. yet today I wake up wanting to do away with myself? What does this all mean? I mean I haven’t even posted the last few days...that’s how good I felt. How does one live with these cyclical types of extreme feelings....working hard with my therapist and taking meds but what the hell? Anyone ever experience this.....

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yes, this is quite normal I think.

The good part is you are having "good" days now. I believe as you work on your wellbeing with your therapist and do things that are good for you, like walking (well done!) you will have more good days than bad.

Legate Lanius

Maybe you are like me, can't keep illusions going for a long time. Deceptive fabrications springing from the reckless DNA and unexamined values are what drives us to action most of the time. Just listened to some guy say that if you're a slacker people will look down on you "and they would be right", so fucking done with this planet.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i think you should look at the important part, you are hving good days. if you keep fighting to get better you wll have more and more good days. the occasional bad day is bound to happen as well as intrusive thoughts but thats ok. just try to make every day a little better...mike...*hug*shake

i think you should look at the important part, you are hving good days. if you keep fighting to get better you wll have more and more good days. the occasional bad day is bound to happen as well as intrusive thoughts but thats ok. just try to make every day a little better...mike...*hug*shake
Thanks Mike.....I can always count on you! Hope you are well.

BarryW

SF Supporter
For as much as I have been able to figure out, my brain may as well roll a 100-sided die in my sleep and decide how I am going to feel the next day. Sure, sometimes events in the day can have a big impact, but there are mysterious factors that set the baseline that I start at for the day. I am also asking myself "How can this be?" all the time.

Stay strong.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00