How can reality ever compete ?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Trip the Dark fantastic, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

There I was, 14 years of age, pressing the cold, white hand of my mother to my cheek. Looking for the prism in her eyes, shattered it was. On this day I perished, on this day my lust for living turned into a quest for dying.

And dying I did. Locked away in bright rooms only with the pulsating Deep Red as my lover. Woke up free in what I sensed as the 'after', but what was for others 'empty pill bottles". Running through the crystal portals to 'there', only to see red-stained shards of glass in the 'here'. Cut and hurt and cut and hurt....and lived and healed and kept living...broken.

They tell me how to deal with my pain, my loss, my suffering - and I hear them. But those moments of dying told me about the tranquility and serenity of myself - and I keep listening.

How can the devastating seduction of my 'nearly' compete with the senselessness of the 'now'? And so I keep listening and listening and hurting.....

2. that was marvellous, nicely composed, very touching and sensetive, I could see myself in that...I hope you find your way to a peaceful life, and that death leaves you alone in harmony...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.