How can you tell if people might have found out?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ashla86, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashla86

ashla86 Active Member

Not sure if this is the right place for this...
    But lately I've been looking up depression and suicide stuff all over the internet. I was looking at sites that tell you how to write suicide letters and tips and other stuff. Well I don't really delete my history and I think my sisters boyfriend might have found out when he went on my computer. If he did, he deleted his own history to show that he didn't look at that stuff but everyone is acting weird around me now. My sister and him are being really overly nice and all of sudden inviting me out to do stuff with them. I could be just suspicious because I was worried that he might find that stuff when I was work and I had forgotten to delete the history though. They aren't acting too much differently, but usually they don't want me going out with them but now all of a sudden (this past weekend) for example they are.
    So what are the signs that people might know?
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There probably isn't really a way to know for sure without coming right out and asking him. You may be looking for differences since you think he may have seen your history and it really isn't there. Whichever way, it is nice that they are showing an interest in having you with them, and that they do care.
  3. Blacksheep

Blacksheep Well-Known Member

well look at it this way, if they didnt care about you, they would have just ignored it.
    but then again, you may just be paranoid, but you are probably right in that they read your site history.
    they obviously care about you and they want you realize that there is still a point in living and they dont want you to feel alone.
    i say roll with it, they may just inspire you to keep going. which is a good thing the last i checked.
  4. flatline5150

flatline5150 Member

look ashla all BS aside ok. you are not making out a resume. a suicide note comes from deep in your head&heart. you dont use someone elses ideas to write a suicide letter. you may not be happy with your life but as for "suicide" you are not there yet. when it comes to suicide you will give a shit less if the format is correct as long as you get to speak your mind before you initiate the final step. As for your sis&her dude well they obviously do give a shit about you so don't throw that away. not everyone has the option. consider yourself blessed. if you open your eyes and rationalize your situation you may find out that a lot ppl really do care about your well being than you think they do. good luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.