how come no one wants to accept a 173 year old 22 year old

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by HawthornePassage, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

its not fair
  2. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

what do you mean?
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Did you mean nobody wants to accept a relationship between a 17 year old and 22 year old?
  4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

uhm. i shall assume that you made a typing error and either meant 17 year old and 22 year old, or a 13 year old and a 22 year old.

in the first case, of a 17 year old: i dont think it's that socially unacceptable, as long as both parties know full well what they're getting into. 5 years is a big age gap however, and i think the risk lies in this age difference. the thing is when younger, age gaps are more significant, especially because a 17 year old is still a minor and a 22 year old is an adult in every sense of the word. another risk is the fact that the older party might try to take advantage of the younger party. if they really love each other that much, i would suggest waiting another year...

a 13 year old and a 22 year old would be pedophilia.
  5. HawthornePassage

i did not make a typing error
  6. HawthornePassage

this flew over your head as high as a satellite
  7. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children, not 13 year old teenagers.

Both are obviously wrong, but I just wanted to make that clarification.
  8. HawthornePassage

^^ way off topic
  9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

How do you expect us to magically know the topic? People have asked and you haven't answered.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
  10. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

HawthornePassage is unfortunately infamous for making vague pseudo-intellectual statements, then getting upset when others don't understand.
  11. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Yeah.. in all fairness Hawthorne.. kinda ridiculous you are acting superior when you write a post that is impossible to understand.. and then you refuse to clarify. Obviously people are going to be confused at that :laugh:
  12. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

I was actually thinking the same, but I didn't want to point that out.

Is it bad to not want to face someone like that?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
  13. HawthornePassage

i wrote the topic title didnt i, whats the point of writing a topic title

14. HawthornePassage

this is not impossible to understand and its not pseudo intellectual
  15. lostbutnotfound

:lol!: you're calling ME and everyone else a dick, because YOU wont explain what you are going on about?! Seriously? Way to go dude, way to go.
  16. HawthornePassage

u guyz arent nice slipknot wuz right people=SHIT dis is bullshit!! U ARE SO MEEN!!!111

u hurt my feelings
  17. HawthornePassage

18. lostbutnotfound

Okay.. and after that.. am taking myself out of the thread. Still none the wiser as to what you are actually on about.. but there we go. Definitely lost interest now.
  19. HawthornePassage

20. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Mentally/spiritually/Whatever beyond your physical years. but again Idk for certain. Assumption is the bastard of mis-communication.

PS. You can see where they are coming from no? Metaphors or logical strings that are outside a general norm sometimes need to be explained a bit more. If you want to talk about something with other people, you gotta give, not hold back. Otherwise.. Well what's the point of this thread? to see if someone can interpret what you're feeling/thinking by giving a "conditional" statement, and if you can't understand it, youre not deserving knowing what it's about? Unless you're trying to talk in a very spaced out metaphorical way and want a similar responce, which is opened ended without specific pressure.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.