How could he do it?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by fml2011, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fml2011

fml2011 New Member

Its been a year a month since my mum's boyfriends son raped me.

Ever since this happened i've had the worst life possible, he's ruined everything.. I shut myself away in my room for around 3 months, and wouldnt go out, because people who i thought were my friends told other people, and everyone just thought i was scum.. i still have to deal with it on a daily basis, i get called incest or a slut/slag anything every single day because people think i had sex with him, when i didnt cus otherwise he wouldnt be of the young sex offenders list..

I dunno how to live my life with this stuff happening, i dont think i can cope much longer:'/

2. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

*hugs*

What that basterd did is horrible, and no one should have to go through that. It's not your fault and you are not a slut/slag.

I can only imagine how hard this must be to deal with and how much it must hurt.

I don't really know what to tell you, because I don't feel that anything I could possibly say would be good enough, or take way your pain.

I just hope that you get better, and find a way to ignore those people because what they say isn't true. And I hope you find the streght to move on regardles of what one stupid, idiotic, damned guy did.

You deserve so much better in life.

My best wishes to you. <3

3. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

So sorry - awful!

Could you go for some help? - possibly counseling?

You know it is NOT your fault

He is the garbage

Take care of yourself :hug:

4. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

You have to talk to a rape counselor or an anonymous rape helpline if you wish.
    This situation you are in is totally abstract and unreal,it bears no resemblance to what actually happened to you,right.

The whole damn situation is wrong,not you.

Please know you can find support away from this vacuum of fabricated unreality.

You are a good person and you have done nothing wrong and how you feel counts for something in this world.It's as simple as that. :)

5. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

Yesterday I watched Law and Order SVU and it took me to a scary place. I realized I was no longer watching a cop drama but events that have actually happened to people. I can't imagine how much trauma he put you through, it must be devastating, I thought I had problems...

But just know that you can get help. There are people out there who care about you. If you keep living your life like this then he wins. You can't shut yourself away in a room. I know you must be so scared to go outside and to trust people but you have to do, because 99.9999999999999% of the people you meet are genuinely nice and want to know you and the rest are people who will be weeded out when you first get to know them.

Live. Accept what has happened as something you can't change, as hard as it may seem, and live. Live the best damn life you can. Don't care about what those people say. I went to the movies with my friend and I overheard some people I didn't even know talking about me and how I was such a drug addict and that I got kicked out college for drugs... that wasn't the reality at all (a 3.25 GPA freshman year doesn't get you kicked out, it was homesickness and nothing more). I was devastated (and on shrooms which completely ruined my trip, I cried in front of my best friend).

I know it's not the same, but it is still not very fun to be called a drug addict, or to hear someone you don't even know spread a rumor that you got kicked out of school for drugs.

You have to think positive. You have to seek help, like I am after all these years of mentally torturing myself.

I wouldn't blame you for giving up. I would commend you for going on. If not for yourself then for me, I know you don't know me, but give me a reason to believe that there is help out there, than I can get better. Because if someone who was dealt with so much bull:censored: can get through it and live a full, happy life, then I know I can too and that is damn inspiring. (I seem to have a problem practicing what I preach).

6. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

What a dick!

i dont understand why guys do that type of stuff, yes, we want it more than women! but why the hell do they ruin other peoples lives for it!!

sorry about that.

but for you my friend, go talk to a rape counciler, those seem to help alot. and you know in your heart that your no slut, and in the end thats all that really matters.

7. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

I am so sorry that happened to you. People can be so cruel. I can't imagine how hard it is to be taunted like taht after the fact. I am so sorry.

Always feel free to PM me if you need. I am so sorry. :hug: gently to you.

8. CelticAngel

CelticAngel Member

Wow, that really is horrible. I am so sorry that this happened to you. People can be so horrible, and I can't imagine how it must be to be taunted for something that hurts you so.

I really suggest going to rape crisis, I am regretting not going myself. And you're no slut, you know this. I really hope you find some help and peace, no one deserves to have their life ruined by the hands of some asshole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.