How could this possible fail!?!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Desperate09, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desperate09

Desperate09 New Member

Dear members of the SF,

I joined recently and I would like to share my almost impossible to believe suicide attempt.

I took < Mod Edit Hazel: Methods >
    It actually caused everything I didnt wanted, I got euphoric and started running and shouting around, I vommited serval times and had a long sleep.

My psychologist told me that any other 16 year old would at least have a liver failure or a trauma or in some cases die.

My next attempt would be using < Mod Edit Hazel: Method > . . I hate this world so goddamn badly...:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
  2. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

gods trying to tell you to stop

3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

im realy glad that your still here,, wow that was a lot you managed to neck! and survive!!!!

i hope you find someone you can talk to on here so you dont move on to your next plan of action

take care of you x x x

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Try talking to us here at SF. There are so many of us hurting and with a variety of issues. Let us know what's happening in your life so that we can support you.

5. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

If it's not too hard to talk about, I think the important question is why, rather than how. At first I asked why was I alive, now there are lots of whys. I don't always have answers, but the questions have become fascinating.

6. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

If you ever need someone to talk to, you can PM me.

7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm glad you're still with us, try posting / going to the chatroom to talk about why you're feeling this way.
    You probably want to die because you are suffering or your life is joyless, we can support you on the road to changing that.
    The attempt didn't sound very pleasant, there's the better option of giving us a chance to help. My PM box is always open. :hug:

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

If a drug is legal to have... it's very likely not exceptionally dangerous. But long term liver damage is fun times! Not going to make your life even worse at all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.