How could you?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lucano, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Lucano

Lucano Well-Known Member

I was able to finish your thoughts, your sentences, I helped you open your heart to others, I opened my heart to you like I've never done it before. You said I'm the person who has helped you most in your life and that what I've done has no price. You told me countless times I was your other half, your soulmate, the love of your life. Then why? Why the fuck did you left me? How could you leave me for a fucker who pushed you into a painful decision for you? What can you fucking expect from a guy who only wants to fuck a girl with fiance? How could you do this to me?

And when you ask how I'm doing and I tell you about the pain I'm going thru, about my thoughts, you make it about yourself, saying I am only telling you to hurt you. When I took care of you eveytime you needed it and I worried and care every single fucking time you were either sick or struggling for money, you couldn't even say something to try to make me feel better, lest do something. What the fuck is that? I got you the ring, that ring you wanted so much since you were young the one you dreamed of. I know what's your ultimate goal in life and we had promised to each other to achieve it. Fuck it, we had even thought about our kid's names. And you leave me for a fucker that doesn't even know you, who after a while will leave you. What can you expect from someone who only thinks about his pleasure? Fuck you!!! Betrayer, cheater, ungrateful bitch... I gave you my heart and you threw it to the garbage can.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is so sad, Luis, but it is her loss...I know it feels like your heart is broken now and you have been betrayed (which is sounds like you were), please know there is so much more in life for you...I hope soon you will believe it too

3. Lucano

Lucano Well-Known Member

She knew it, she knew it that the thing that would hurt me most would be she cheating, leaving me for another man, she knew it. I had told her, because when we talked about previous relationships from both of us, she knew I had been cheated before and it was something that hurted me beyond words. She knew it and still did. How could her? How fucking could her? She can't say I wasn't there for her, I waited long and until very late in the night just to be with her, I always cared about her health and always had thoughtful, small things and surprises for her. She always told me that she was surprised how I listen to everything because I remembered about things she wanted and told me about at the beginning of our relationship and I still remember and got for her. Is fucking bullshit. When she needed money I lent her, when she needed to be listened I listened, when she needed just sweetness I was sweet for her, sometimes we had arguments but we always called each other to say how sorry we were and we always told to each other that our love could conquer all. Bullshit.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

All i can say hun is YOU deserve so much better okay She is a user and she will be left alone and you need to move ON okay You will find that someone who will appreciatie your love your ability to listen to care. She is not the one hun she is not worthy of any of you care. Please h un move on okay block all her numbers throw away everything that had connection to her and find someone that will recipricate you love love that is true not a lie hugs

5. Lucano

Lucano Well-Known Member

I wish I could. But poor stupid me still loves her. I feel worthless you know? I'm too hurt right now and to be honest, my life was aimed to be with her forever. I'm a fox. I really don't want someone else :(

I am so in love with her, it hurts. I love her so much even after this. I feel like the biggest idiot ever.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOU are not an idiot for believing in love YOU will find that love someday but not if you are wasting your time with someone that is not loving you but using you.

7. Lucano

Lucano Well-Known Member

I wish it was that easy, to just forget. To just go out and find someone else. When we met and started spending time together, we both had our own personal, deep issues and we helped each other to bring our walls down so we could be able to talk to others about those issues, issues we had buried deep within and were corroding us, we saved each other in that way. She helped me bring my walls down and, even though I can talk a little to you, to people here, I feel my walls are growing up again, stronger, thicker. I'm scared of getting myself caged inside of me, like I was before meeting her. Before I met her I was starting to have my first suicidal thoughts ever and now, without her. She saved me back then. Now, there's no-one to save me. She knew all this and didn't cared at all about it, about me :( I want her to be happy, but I want to be happy too. I am not happy and right now, I can't see how I can.