How did I get here?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Brynanne, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brynanne

Brynanne New Member

I never thought I would join a forum, let alone one for suicide. But here I am, extremely suicidal and in desperate need to be understood, and so I joined in the off chance hope that I could find an outlet for my pain; one that wouldn't end my life. Because the truth is, I don't really want to die. I just CAN'T live with this level of depression and hopelessness. It's excrutiating.

So here is my first post. I'm not really sure what to say except that I'm scared. I'm scared to be talking and posting about suicide. I'm scared to die, but even more scared to live in this miserable state. Please help.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HiBrynanne you have joined a great site here hun one that does understand what you are going through. I do hope in posting it will help release some of that sadness you are feeling. Sometime being heard is all it takes to help some and to know that you are not alone You can pm me anytime hun okay Welcome to SF. hugs

3. crystalclear

crystalclear Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome :)
    Don't be scared to post. You can post and share anything, if it helps you with how you feel then by all means feel free to talk about anything.. *hugs*

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Brynanne,

I hope this place can give you a breather you desperately need when you have nowhere to turn to. Things seem like they have been in limbo for a while now, but I wish you the best in holding on and taking baby steps towards achieving a better, calmer state of mind with less of this abject misery. Take care out there, and keep talking to us about your feelings if you think it might help! We will listen.

Alex

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. You are brave to open up about how you're feeling. Can I help in any way? If so, drop me a PM x

6. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

How did I get here? Desperation. But we mirror each other's pain and life stories on here so there is a lot of love and support as each of us struggles with the dark corners of the mind...

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You got her by wanting a solution. Sometimes the desire to change will make us do anything. A perfect example is me. I wanted to start being better with women. So for the first time in my life I went out and had a stylist style my hair. Not only that I have kept using the style every day since I got it.

You want to change, that is a good sign.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.