How Did Life Get To Be Like This?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by emotional_girl, Jul 10, 2011.

1. emotional_girl

emotional_girl Well-Known Member

The cost of living just keeps going up...higher, higher, higher...but people can't get jobs to pay their bills! I remember the days when...yes, people had bills to pay, and it wasn't easy paying bills, but if you wanted a job, you could find one. It might not be the job you wanted, but people could find jobs. Can't find a job, but the bills are still due. Who would want to live in a world like this? And on top of stress I've already been having in my life...this just adds to it. Life is just getting harder and harder instead of easier.
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

i dont know what to say :( you're right - jobs, bills, costs etc suck these days... its very dificult :( are there any government benefits that you would be entitled to to help you out at all? you will probably find a job when you least expect it - that always seems to be the way :dry: but i know thats no help now..... just benefits often help with this kind of thing in the uk..... don't know where you are though :unsure: :arms:
  3. emotional_girl

emotional_girl Well-Known Member

Thanks, Sparkle. I guess I'm going to have to find out how to check into something like that over here in the U.S.
  4. Indian81

Indian81 Member

I have been there. You can atleast expect something from your government as a citizen , I could not even hope for that. Wish you well.