how did you come up with your ussername?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by justmeonlyme, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

the tittle explans all howd you deside what to put as your ussername?

i dont remember how i came up with mine wait i needed a ussername for youtube and i wanted something that had nothing to do with my real name im not sure how i came up with justmeonlyme thought but yea anyway so now i use that for everything coz other wise i would forget it lol

now how you come up with yours?
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

It was my nickname in high school and I am very gullible so it is fitting in many ways
  3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

lol do i need to explain????
  4. rocknrollsuicide

rocknrollsuicide Well-Known Member

5. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

you gotta explain where the rock and roll came from. I think its a cool name. Im thinking about changing mine.
  6. rocknrollsuicide

It's just a David Bowie song "Rock N Roll Suicide" - I thought it would be appropriate for such forum ;)
  7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

lol oh. ive never heard it. must be a granny song :tongue: hahaha joking. you know i loves ya L. ;)
  8. rocknrollsuicide

9. xyz

xyz Member

Needed something generic to put in the username field when I joined this group...
  10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

When I grew up, my heros' were the rock band, KISS. And of those guys the one I identified with most, was Peter Criss, the drummer. (being a drummer myself) he became an influence on my style of drumming.

And not just because of his years with KISS, and not just because he is a drummer, but that man has led a very interesting life, and so that is why I chose my username.
  11. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i have been way into rhino's since i was a teen when i learned that when they charge after something and something else gets in their way they will pick it up and move out of their way and keep charging. this stands true to life. when life throws us a curve we need to move it out of our way and keep charging. thus rhinolady
  12. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

I like I LOVE colours :D

edit: which is why my avatar makes no sense lol
  13. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

I have a lotusflower on my lower back. I got it because it is one of the only flowers to grow out of the mud.
  14. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i was joining a social networking site and i didnt want to use my own name so i put down little bo peep as my name and i thought for a screen name wheresmysheep would be fitting and its stuck ever since
  15. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I am a zombie and I have one eye ...:blink::biggrin:
  16. boo

boo Well-Known Member

my ex always called my boo boo :p
  17. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I hate my username >_> I just didn't know what to come up with
  18. Suicover

Suicover Member

Because I am over feeling Suicidal.
  19. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I was drinking a Wild Cherry Pepsi when I signed up for a forum a few years ago, and I liked it so it stuck.
  20. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Fawkes is a super mutant in Fallout 3 that can think the thoughts but has trouble expressing them properly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.