How Do I Ask

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

I feel that im sinking further down in this hole, i feel im a prisoner in my own body and its taking over.
    I dont want to feel this way, im scared its gonna get worse.
    How do i ask for help, or what can i do to ease my thoughts until Monday when I see the counsellor.
    Its starting to scare me, i doubt ill do anything prolly just cut but i dont want to do that either hmmmmm
    Im trying to distract myself, i guess i just have to hold out until Monday

2. KirstyMissJimBob

I know ill just stay on here until the feelings go away

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Im trying to hold out until Monday too. That's when I see my counselor. Staying on here is a great distraction :).
    You been in the chatroom?
    :hug:

4. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I suspect many in sf share your experience - not wanting to wait, but caring enough about life to hang in there until we can talk to a therapist. Talking with people, window shopping, doing something to occupy your mind can be really helpful. Just promise yourself you'll stay safe until tomorrow. Then, do the same thing tomorrow. I've made it through lots of suicidal thoughts by making that promise to myself. And stay connected here at sf.

5. KirstyMissJimBob

i feel better today, i talked to some poeple in chat and it was good :)

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You might want to write down your thoughts as they manifest. That way when you go and see your therapist you cover everything you have written. For alot of people once they get in to see her/him they sort of freeze because they have forgotten things you want to talk about. Give it a try and see if it helps. I know for one I forget stuff all the time. Take Care!!~Joseph~

7. KirstyMissJimBob

I might do that it sounds like a good idea so ill go to the shop and get a book to use as my diary :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.