how do I bring this up.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SaraRose, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

So my friend and ex said stuff on her FB that made me first mad. But now I'm feeling better. I'm not mad, still hurt though. But now that emotions aren't involved I wanna know why she said this. More of all I want her to tell me why she disses me on FB but talks sweet when she texts me. Most of all I want her to admit it.

My question is HOW do I bring it up. Should I just bring it up casually like 'I was reading in your FB and I saw this post, and wondered if it was about me? Because I was worried I had offended you somehow.'

Is something like that the way to do it? I just wanna get this out and make her realize that it HURTS me.

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I think that when social networks are involved, particularly in disputes, it creates more hassles. I appreciate what's been done has hurt you, but what is it likely to achieve? Possibly an argument/loss of a friendship? Her sweet talking you because you allow her to?

Is it worth wasting time and risking more hurt for answers you may not ever get? Or are you going to let what they do (friend and ex), have any control on your life which in the main is yours to control? (unless under 18 - where parents have some degree because any illegal activity would come back on them)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.