• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

how do I do anything?

i cant enjoy anything. nothing brings me enjoyment. i have nothing to do and no where to go. i have no money and I can only eat like once a day. i dont feel like moving, i dont even feel like breathing. phones and games to nothing but make me sad. i have no motivation to hold a conversation or to call anyone. i just want to sit here forever in the void, alone with my thoughts in this prison cell of a room. i want to sleep forever and never wake up. i want to be able to enjoy things. enjoy life. i wish i felt content watching youtube or calling a friend or reading a book, but instead all of those things frusterate and sadden me, so I do nothing. i have nothing id like to do. i want to die

That's awful. I'm sorry that you're going through this.

I felt a similar way once, though it was maybe not as severe as what you are going through. A few key changes, plus waiting it out, might help turn things around eventually.

Do you want to say how long you've felt this way?

i have no money and I can only eat like once a day
If you are in the US or Canada, calling 211 can help connect you to food, healthcare, and other services.

If you are in some other country, I could try to help you locate some resources if you'd like.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i cant enjoy anything. nothing brings me enjoyment. i have nothing to do and no where to go. i have no money and I can only eat like once a day. i dont feel like moving, i dont even feel like breathing. phones and games to nothing but make me sad. i have no motivation to hold a conversation or to call anyone. i just want to sit here forever in the void, alone with my thoughts in this prison cell of a room. i want to sleep forever and never wake up. i want to be able to enjoy things. enjoy life. i wish i felt content watching youtube or calling a friend or reading a book, but instead all of those things frusterate and sadden me, so I do nothing. i have nothing id like to do. i want to die
Hi there, may I ask who you live with if anyone?

It sounds like deep depression, loss of interest in things you once enjoyed is a real classic symptom of depression.

You say you have no money, sorry if this sounds dumb but do you have access to healthcare? If you do please see your doctor and they can refer you to the appropriate people to help you.

I have no idea where you live but the Samaritans might be able to help too.

SF is always here for you too of course, why not try chatting with others who feel similar in the chatroom. I feel that you might feel a connection with those you can relate to. The chatroom is at the bottom right hand side of the forum. You never know, you might find that spark and connection you need. *hug 💘

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00