How do I feel about you?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

I know I like you, at least as a friend... but do I like you more than that? I dont even know if you like me as a friend. We say a passing hi and bye... but rarely talk. I guess that is just because of work permitting. But then why am I so confused? You are not "my type," no not at all... but then why am I so confused? This... uncertainty... scares me. Especially because of all the lines that would have to be crossed. But then why am I even considering this? I dont know, not at all. What I know least of is what do you fell about me? Im lost.... yet a happy feeling in my gut?

This terrifies me.
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Very profound ThornThatCriesBlood - I suppose we never really know how people really feel about us - only what they tell us and then we wonder are they only telling us what they think we want to hear?
  3. ThornThatNeverHeals

A person in real life... She is amazing. A friend? More? But that puts my sexual orientation into question... I amber confused :( It is impossible yet it feels like it should be... But it can't, can it? Too many lines but So many feelings. Just plain confused and scared.
  4. ThornThatNeverHeals

Finding myself in this situation again today... Dropped an almost hint and felt like you got and and was trying to respond... But what am I really feeling? How DO I feel about you? So many things I want to say yet I know that the lines have been drawn. But those lines are by other people. What is my line? What is yours? Is there even a line in your mind or is it just my mind that even somewhat feels this way? Confused and lost and lonely... What do I feel about you? And what do you feel about me?
  5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I have been declining to weigh in on this - but I am going to add my twopenneth:

If the lines are simply to do with gender - it is worth exploring. However from what you said about work not permitting you to talk much, and the "many" lines that would have to be crossed, it is starting to sound as if you are referencing a teacher/counselor/therapist/some other person where it would be an ethical or legal line crossing. I strongly urge you to stay away from this. If this is the case, there is no way for it to end well for anyone and the last thing you need personally is something that dangerous/complicated/messy/horrible.

If I am wrong and misreading what you are writing, then disregard that. If it is someone your own age (or similar age) and the lines are simply gender/sexual identity lines - then explore it if you think it might make you happy.
  6. ThornThatNeverHeals

No, not unlawful. Well no completely. I am underage by six months so anyone over 18 is not perfectly legal. But i am not talking of sex. That is not the feelin at all. It is not a person who it is immoral with. Not completely. Not the morals you speak of. Just the lines that are said but never made or drawn. Nobody could get ruined by life. No. I don't know where to go or what to do. I don't know what she thinks at all. I don't want to hurt anything. Not myself nor them. But then what? Lines would have to be crossed, yes. Many. But not those you stated. I just feel lost and alone. I don't think that you would even completely disagree. you certainly wouldn't agree but I don't think you would be adamantly against it. No... I don't know. :( shit
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
  7. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

huge feelings can come with any gender/sex. if you feel it may returned or if you want it to work, whatever it is, overthinking isn't going to help, it's confusing you.

talk to the person more.
    don't have to spill all the feels instantly. build it up
  8. ThornThatNeverHeals

I can't help it. I'm just confused. I don't think it is returned but I am not sure. Unfortunately lately we have not been able to talk. It hasn't worked with everything. I am confused and I don't know what to do with this.
  9. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

so make time for it. or if there is no time, make extra time
    and if they turn out not to feel same way, move along
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.