How do I feel?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by amsb89, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amsb89

amsb89 New Member

I've been a member of this forum for a while now, but have never posted anything. Whenever i've felt down, or had a bad day, it just helps to read some of the things people say to support those in need.

But today is different, today I feel the need to vent.

The main thing that makes me feel as though my life isn't worth it, is my "friends". This may seem odd but bear with me. Seeing as I'm 20, all the people I grew up with have gone to university in other cities, all those I considered friends are half way across the country. This doesn't seem so bad with us being in the age of modern technology and the internet means distance is no problem. But the thing is, I feel forgotten because I'm still in the house I grew up in, not living on my own, my "friends" don't instigate conversation online or reply to my messages, and when they come back for the holidays, they very rarely even let me know that they have.

This just makes me feel as though they were just putting up with me for the time that they were here, and that their glad to be rid of me. It gets me down and all I want to do is cry.

Well vent over, Good Night!

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Post anytime you need to.

:hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It hard when people move away they grow they change into other people. I think they get so busy its not that they don't care they just have so much on their plate. I am glad you came here to vent and continue to reach out to these friends as they probably need to know they are not forgotten as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.