how do i find meaning in my life and will people understand if i kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brendan, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brendan

brendan New Member

for days now i have been thinking suicide and how ill do it ive been depressed, i have no partner, no job, no kids so there is no purpose to life, i feel that im a burden to society but i believe in reincarnation that i mite be born in a better life, so how do i find meaning when i have none and will people understand if i kill myself, i havnt told freinds and famiy yet

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No noone will understand but they will understand if you reach out for help ask for family to take you to hospital doctor s to get you the support you deserve hun hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't think anyone will ever understand why...and I think you can find meaning in your life...there must be things that you enjoy doing. If you don't have a partner or kids now, that doesn't mean you never will. You can find a good job, one that will make you happy. You shouldn't feel like a burden because you aren't one. You should seek help and don't give up on yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.