How do i kill myself without feeling any pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ididntaskedtobeborn, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Ididntaskedtobeborn

Ididntaskedtobeborn New Member

hell or other described places sounds more fun than living here,so how do i get there without phisycal pain as i didn't asked to be here,i don't owe you nothing

2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

First of all, this is a pro life site. You will find no discussion of methods here. You might want to get more familiar with the rules.

In the meantime, what has brought you to this point. Many people on this site have experienced some pretty horrible things. They just might have some ideas to help you through your situation. Do take care of yourself.

3. Ididntaskedtobeborn

If this is a pro life site then change this category name : Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings into something else,because in my book i didn't break any rules,it says clearly Suicidal Thoughts and feelings so i shared them here,what's the problem? Change the name of the category so people will know whats up,Many people on this site have experienced some pretty horrible things,my life since birth has been horrible,so i guess i beat everyone on here at that,there's nothing you cand do to help me,thank you very much,waste of time.

4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

You can talk about your suicidal thoughts and feelings (as per the title of the category) but nobody is going to suggest ways for you to kill yourself - painlessly or otherwise. We support each other to live, despite how horrible our lives may be. If you want to tell us what is so awful that you want to die - please do - maybe we can help you find ways to deal with it and make it better. That is what we do here. I would ask that you don't declare that the horribleness of your life "beats" that of the thousands of other members here, since you do not know them. Clearly YOU, however, are in a lot of pain and we would like to listen if you want tell us what is causing you such troubles.

5. Ididntaskedtobeborn

Ok,i guess my place is not on this forum,i'm not going to do that since i can't to it anymore, it leads nowhere ,i'm sorry i didn't want to disrespect anyone on here, i've tried to edit my post just after i created the thread as i thought it might be a bit extreme but i couldn't for some reason,theres no reason for me to be here,i just realised how much time i'm just waisting,anyway just delete this thread/my account as i can't so i don't influence negatively other people.Thanks

6. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am not going to delete this - or your account - because I hope that you come back and talk to us. You don't need to be sorry for feeling desperate and suicidal - we all understand how that feels. I am sorry you are in so much pain.