How do I know?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by w0lf, Feb 9, 2015.

1. w0lf

w0lf Member

Since I'm single, and I have feelings like I have to have a significant other, I've been taking a look at this girl. I hang out with her everyday, but I don't know if she likes me. We had a thing last year, but then she started dating this other guy. The guy is my best friend and he lives with her. He knows we had a thing. What I'm wondering is, how would I know if she likes me. The thing is, they fight like everyday. I feel like I could be a much better boyfriend to her, and we have a lot more in common. He's leaving for the air force in a couple months, and I'm wondering if I should bother going for her. How would I know if she likes me, and should I go for her when her boyfriend leaves? I really like her and have since we had a little thing.

2. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Hi wolf. If I was you I would tell her everything. Life is to short not to take chances. You will regret it if you don't tell her. I know some people might say she is with someone else etc... But hey if you don't tell her how you feel you will never know how she feels. Go for it and if she doesn't like you as much as you do them don't worry as you know where you stand. Good luck my friend. Just be honest

3. w0lf

w0lf Member

I don't know if I can do that >.< Should I wait until her boyfriend ships out for the air force?... I don't wanna make myself look like a fool by assuming she likes me..

4. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

If you are close friends then I would speak to her alone. Have a coffee or something and speak to her calmly. The worse is she says no and keeps you as friends I would do it sooner than later as you will regret it

5. w0lf

w0lf Member

I don't know if I want to >.< I think if she liked me she would be dating me now, instead of him.

6. Bert29

Bert29 Account Closed

Let your feelings out. Then try to figure out what comes next.