how do i reach out?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by picamon46, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picamon46

picamon46 Member

im scared and alone, im facing legal problems that i can't deal with, why wont someone talk to me. tell me everything will be ok, jesus loves me. everytime i reach out for help, it's a big fail, my church, suicide hotline, no one. how can i get help before it's to late for me. it just seems like my family and the world will be a better place without me
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey welcome to SF. You have found one way to reach out and you wont be ignored. Keep posting about what has brought you here. Let members here help you through this. I cant tell you everything will be ok but I am here if you want to talk about things. Maybe together we can find ways to make things better :arms:
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome. keep posting. you will find many people here on a similar journey. let us help.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey the financial problems can you call a credit business that help people deal with their debts and they can amalgamate all your debt into one and it will less stressful for you. Re call the crisis number okay and keep calling them until you get a hold of someone that does understand and will listen Your anxiety is through the roof right now but don't let it take over you. Keep talking here okay let people know what is happening so they can help you hugs
  5. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

It may seem like people will be better off without you but that wont be the case.
    Have you tried your GP? If you feel really bad you should go to the hospital.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.