• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

how do i reach out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im scared and alone, im facing legal problems that i can't deal with, why wont someone talk to me. tell me everything will be ok, jesus loves me. everytime i reach out for help, it's a big fail, my church, suicide hotline, no one. how can i get help before it's to late for me. it just seems like my family and the world will be a better place without me

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hey welcome to SF. You have found one way to reach out and you wont be ignored. Keep posting about what has brought you here. Let members here help you through this. I cant tell you everything will be ok but I am here if you want to talk about things. Maybe together we can find ways to make things better :arms:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
hey the financial problems can you call a credit business that help people deal with their debts and they can amalgamate all your debt into one and it will less stressful for you. Re call the crisis number okay and keep calling them until you get a hold of someone that does understand and will listen Your anxiety is through the roof right now but don't let it take over you. Keep talking here okay let people know what is happening so they can help you hugs

GoldenPsych

It may seem like people will be better off without you but that wont be the case.
Have you tried your GP? If you feel really bad you should go to the hospital.
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$205.00
Goal
$255.00