How do I say goodbye to friends...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SomeoneElse, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Well-Known Member

Without making my intentions glaringly obvious?

I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm running out of time to think of the solution. I don't exactly want to leave without saying goodbye to anyone, but if I do, it'll ruin everything I've planned, as it's not an instant method.

In my absence from the real world, I've also met a good few people online who I've become quite connected to. May seem weird, but I see them as being more valuable than my real friends, as they can't actually judge me without seeing me for anything but my personality. I know it'll be easier with them, as they can't stop me in any way, but it's going to be really awkward.

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Please don'tt harm yourself, you said you have great friends, you still have the rest of your life theres only one life you live thats the one you are living today so please don't do anything, saying good bye can be one of the most hardest things knowing you may never see them again. You don't need to leet suicide win straight away, how old are you?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It will not be 'easy' for anyone who cares about you...pleasee share with us what is going on and how we can support you...that is what we are here for...big hugs, J

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You should go to your doctor and get help for you That is the best thing you can do for you and your friends You have support now no need to leave now.
    You have the ability to call for help and get healing do it now okay please

5. SomeoneElse

Fine... You don't know me yet, so here goes. I have a hideous deformity which is untreatable by surgery. I can't look at myself in the mirror, go outside without knowing that everyone's eyes are on me, or be in normal social situations. My life's fucking grand. There's no way I can live like this.

Anyway, I'm not going to try and get help, as I've already done so several times and I was completely ignored. The only help I need now's with my original question.

6. jimmy88

jimmy88 Well-Known Member

Get on good terms with these people, maybe tell them how much they're of value to you (unless that isn't the type of relationships you have.) Maybe reveal stuff you held back for whatever reason without giving away your underlying intentions. Don't act too out of character.

7. SomeoneElse

I guess that's already done then. We're all on good speaking terms, so everything's fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.