How do I say goodbye..:(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by akalee_786, Sep 25, 2012.

1. akalee_786

akalee_786 Banned Member

I thought I could do it I thought I could cope with saying goodbye but I can't I can't let go.. I want to I need to I can't let ppl hurt from my own mistakes, I can't say goodbye I can't feel alone I feel so empty like I'm a just a hollow stone I have only hurt I can't feel anything else but pain hurt misery my day is never the same without you... Waking up without you is like waking up to no sun why do I have to keep saying goodbye to peopleWhy can't I have the people I need in my life why are the wrong people here why am I still hurting what did I do to deserve feeling like this I don't know why I can't have what I want... I give up on life I have nothing to look forward to the people I need are one by one I'm losing them I can't do it anymore I can't deal with this pain I want to Judy curl up in a ball and hide in the deepest hole I feel like that's where I am I wanna be my old self but they stole it from me they took it and burnt it everything's gone
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun
  3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Honey, Peach, hi.......sorry that you are feeling so low. It is always possible to start over, and to tell yourself that this current amount of pain you are in WILL start to get better, the moment you receive some new insights that you haven't had previously.
    You say "why can't I have what I want?" And that, hun, is a miserable fact about life that we all have to accept sooner or later..... only the mega-wealthy and beautiful seem to be able to do that.... and yet, it is never enough, they always want more. And then are able to buy their way out of their mistakes with expensive divorce settlements, etc.
    If there is a particular person who you want to love you - that's another miserable fact about life, is that NOBODY can make another person love them, stay with them, fulfill all their emotional needs, etc. Somehow, we become stronger by telling ourselves that we can accept these things about life, because that seems to be how it is for everyone.........
    Some are just better at hiding their disappointments than others, but that's OK, it's not that healthy to hide things and stuff them down inside - far better to bring them here hun and get some help for your feelings, and maybe some insights to help towards that new perspective. :) God bless, urP
  5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i am sorry you are having such a difficult time

i sux dirt at being supportive right now but just wanted you to know you are not alone and send a ((gentle hug))
    i hope you can keep holding on and just stay here and talk to folks
  6. akalee_786

akalee_786 Banned Member

Oh what do you mean??
  7. J185

J185 Member

I used to think the worst pain you can have is from a past lover. Apparently I was wrong. My dad won't even talk to me right now. He called me a coward and told me I "more than disappoint" him. I come from a good home. I had it great here. I wrecked his gf's car cause my friend thought it would be funny to jerk the wheel. Well we lost control and rolled like a fkn movie stunt. I guess that was rock bottom for me. I mean I was lonely as fk before. I saw my ex with some dirty cholo with his pants hanging half off his ass, tattoos all over his body, a dirty old hat bent and turned to the side, and I thought I couldn't feel any worse cause she chose him over me lol. Well with one jerk of the steering wheel my life suddenly plummeted to depths I never imagined. I can't even come home anymore. I hate it here, I've turned my home into one of those places a person hates to go. Oh well fuck it