How do I sell my body?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AzureTwilight, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzureTwilight

AzureTwilight Member

I am unable to function properly in this world. Aside from suicide, there is nothing I can think of doing than giving my body to someone to make use of.

More than even that, I'd prefer if I could just give away all my organs to someone who could use it.

I'm just wasting a healthy body that will never be used, and that no one wants or needs while it's functioning.

So where would I start?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If you are talking about donating your organs after you die, then get a donor card.

selling your body is illegal.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2008
  3. d-pressed

d-pressed Well-Known Member

Hello

I'm afraid selling body parts is illegal in most places - but that's not the point, is it?

What makes you feel like this? Is there someone you can talk to, are you undertaking treatment?

Take care of yourself.

4. AzureTwilight

AzureTwilight Member

I mean a place that would take my all my organs, even the one required to live. Not just after I die.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't think such places exist.

6. AzureTwilight

AzureTwilight Member

What about to science or something? Isn't it unfair that I have a healthy body that is put to waste due to a broken mind? I bet there are plenty of people who could use this body more than I ever will.

7. d-pressed

d-pressed Well-Known Member

I suggest you lose the idea that you can somehow sell your body to scientists - it won't happen.

This is without meaning to sound unsympathetic and bitchy, I just think you can try to help yourself by letting us know about how you feel, rather than getting the same answer re selling body parts because potentially you'd
    feel more shitty than before!

8. AzureTwilight

AzureTwilight Member

I suppose I knew there wasn't any real answers. I just know that there's no answers no matter what. Posting anything anywhere is kind of pointless. I know nothing would change, I just fell into a helpless mood for a few seconds that made me think there was hope somewhere.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Azure,
    There is help but you have to want it. No one is going to hand it to you on a silver platter. It takes alot of work to come out of the slump your in. I can tell just by reading your post that you have given up and don't care what anyone says.
    I am not going to preach to you, just know that there are people here reaching out to you and your blowing them off. I wish you luck in changing your attitude!!!

10. AzureTwilight

AzureTwilight Member

Yeah, I didn't post this topic to be snide or mean or anything. I should have held myself from posting anything at all. But, people with the intent to be helpful and stuff is nice and all, but some people just can't be helped with words and good will. It's not that I want my solutions to be spoon fed to me, but I suppose unless someone makes me find importance in my own life, I really don't have any anymore.

11. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Sometimes we get so depressed that we can't see any logical way out and this leads us to posting/saying thigns that, to other people, sound 'silly' (for want of a better word) Don't sell your body. It's not the way to make your life better, neither is suicide. Try to work through your problems hun :hug: Am around if ever you wanna talk.

12. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i got the same problem, healthy body but in a hideous situation. wish this wasnt such a waste

13. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Don't sell your organs, its either you sell your organs and help one person or stay alive and healthy and help an infinite amount of people. That's what I'm going to try and do with my life. I used to live for myself, complain all the time about material things, why isn't MY life good. I wasn't looking around me. Look at all the homeless people, starving children, people in pain. Look at a homeless child, and you can't possibly think about yourself. That's what its all about. Find a cause, find a higher purpose, something to work for. If you serve others you will ultimately find happiness for yourself. I'm planning for the future to save up money, or work with some kind of charity to help children in impoverished countries. Suicide simply isn't an option if staying alive another day means you're helping another person. Look at my signature, I don't remember where I found it, but it says it all in so little words.

Hope you find peace,
    twilightki

14. Denikin

Denikin Well-Known Member

If you want to help this way, maybe participate in studies. You won't actually sell your organs, but you would still help people, and it might make you feel better too. And you would actually survive it.

15. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

That's why I find the member's diary area helpful. I know that posting things in these topics isnt going to help me really, so I just vent there. People can read it if they want, but like i said I find it just a nice venting area just to say what's going on...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.