how do i tell him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by nonethelessjaclyn, Oct 17, 2010.

1. nonethelessjaclyn

nonethelessjaclyn Well-Known Member

so i've found my true love at last. he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and he makes me happier than i ever have before.

the only problem is that lately i've been having urges to cut, and i don't know how to tell him. he knows that i've cut before, but how do i tell him i want to cut right now?

i've told him that i feel a bit down and i'm getting stressed about all the thoughts that never seem to leave my mind.

i know if i tell him he's probably going to say "i'm sorry honey, i wish i could help you." how do i get the message through to him that i need him to be here with me without being so blunt about it? i don't want to seem desperate, but i'm running out of options.

what do i do now?

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Why not be blunt with him?

Boys can be daft ;) He might not understand what you are trying to tell him.

While i can appreciate you need his support right now, you also need to look into finding long term solutions. Because he's not always going to be there.