how do I tell someone this?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by thomas-jnr, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomas-jnr

thomas-jnr New Member

well there are these people coming tomorrow to talk to me because I've stopped going to school which is illegal here. um they're like psychiatrists or something and obviously they're gonna wanna know why I've stopped going. (they've been here before several times but i usually just lie to them) the reason I've stopped going is because I don't "believe" in the system we have right now. like just cause I was born into this "new age slavery" doesn't mean i'll be happy about it and just do what they say without questioning anything and if I decide I don't want to do it, I won't. but yeah now you know. but anyhow some weird stuff has been happening to me and I kinda wanna tell them because it's been scaring me which isn't very fun. basically, I've been hearing and seeing things. and just right now I could move the door handle without actually touching it... :huh: and I'm really paranoid, and all the time I keep seeing things but as soon as I look directly at some of them they disappear. And I had a short period of time where I thought the devil was trying to make me sell my soul to him. I don't even believe in god/heaven/hell/whatever. it's like the logical part of my brain is dissolving itself. but yeah I don't know how to tell them. I try to come up with something but it's not going well. like i'll try now.
    "Okay so, I've been seeing and hearing things that I don't think anyone else can see or hear. And I'm having a hard time thinking logically, like it's getting harder to see if something is logical or not." Does that sound good? Anyone have any advice on how to better it? Also, what would happen if I told them?

*I dont' know if this is the right place to post this so sorry if it isn't...

2. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

Could you try writing down the things that have been worrying you or upsetting you? I am meeting with my doctor today and I am having the same problem. Trying to work out how to get the message across so that I get the right kind of help without my wishes being overlooked. Good luck. HOpe it works out for you.

3. thomas-jnr

thomas-jnr New Member

that actually sounds like a pretty good idea... I'll try to come up with letter. thanks. :) but if anyone else has any other ideas it'd be cool if you could share them too. and also if anyone have any advice how I should write the letter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.